Chiles Peach Orchard is a popular location for photography. Please remember, this is private property. Professional and novice photographers and their clients are permitted on our farm under the following guidelines:
NOTE: WE UNDERSTAND THAT PEACH BLOSSOM TIME IS A POPULAR TIME FOR PHOTOS. HOWEVER, WE ARE NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DURING THESE TIMES. THERE IS MUCH FARM WORK GOING ON DURING THIS TIME THAT CANNOT BE INTERRUPTED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
- You are welcome to take photos in the orchard during REGULAR posted business hours. No one is allowed on property after business hours without a special appointment (see below). When we are not open to the public, you may only enter with special permission.
- Photography is allowed only in areas of the orchard that are open to the public (this changes from day to day). You must check in with our manager on duty to find out what areas you may enter. You must be finished by our closing time (unless special arrangements have been made).
- All orchard policies must be followed. You must remain in designated open areas, and pay for any fruit you pick. Please do not climb trees, waste fruit, litter, or act in any unsafe manner.
- There is no charge to use the location during business hours IF you provide us with quality photos that we could use for marketing purposes, with permissions. If you are unable do this, the charge is $60 per hour, payable by cash or check on-site.
- If you are taking photography/videography for advertising or mass media purposes, please contact us in advance; we are happy to work with you.
- If you are on our property without permission during non-business hours, you are trespassing. We do prosecute. Unfortunately we've had too many incidents to be more flexible with this.
- Please respect our private property, help us keep the insurance man happy, and enjoy your photos and memories of the orchard by following our guidelines!