Safety Tips for Visiting the Orchard
We’re glad you are visiting! Here are some tips to help you make the most of your visit!
- Chiles Peach Orchard is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted ANYWHERE on our property. Yes, this includes all outdoor areas!
- Dress properly! This is a working farm, and the ground can be uneven. Depending on the weather, it may be dusty, muddy, slick, etc. Proper footware is important. We do our best to keep poison ivy at bay; if you are allergic, long pants are recommended. Sunscreen is always a good idea, as are close-toed shoes.
- For safety, climbing of trees is not permitted.
- Help us keep our orchard clean and safe. Do not throw fruit, or put any on the ground. If you pick it, it must go in your bag and you must pay for it.
- Trash cans are provided; please put litter in it’s proper place.
- Be our partner, help keep prices down, and report any activity that you feel is unsafe or going against any of our policies.
- Pets must be socialized, well-behaved, and leashed. They are not permitted in our store, nor in the strawberry patch or pumpkin patch. Owners must also be socialized and well-behaved – please clean up after your pet, even in the orchard. Keep in mind that while many people love pets, many also do not. Please be respectful.
- You are welcome to bring your own containers for picking. We do provide plastic bags if you do not have containers.
- You are responsible for paying for everything you pick – please watch your children!